By Liza Randall
By Angelia Almos
* A self quiz to assist the possible pupil make a decision what tuition is such a lot appropriate
* checklist of attainable equestrian careers
* Icons that exhibit a school's components of specialization
* college profiles contain e-mail addresses, sites, levels and majors provided, description in their courses, university and horse-related costs, facility
summaries, and possibilities to compete
* an inventory of equine-oriented scholarships
* Descriptions and a listing of intercollegiate and interscholastic equestrian institutions round the world
* a number of how you can find person institution entries
By INGA WOLFRAMM
By Barbara Janesick
By Julie Anderson
This e-book takes the reader throughout the assorted phases of shopping for or loaning a Shetland Pony after which covers the entire requisites crucial for care no matter if the horse is being stored on a livery backyard or at domestic. This publication covers all bases – feeding, watering, grooming, grassland administration, veterinary care, breaking in a tender horse, vacationing and delivery and asserting see you later – in order that the reader can comprehend the demanding situations and pleasure of owing a pony.
It is written greatly with the 1st time proprietor in brain from a author who's very skilled at distilling occasionally complicated and overwhelming details and featuring this to somebody new to the topic. This publication doesn't intend consequently to be an authoritative consultant yet does set out the parameters of horse possession in a really sensible and positive manner. This publication is ready the Shetland Pony so there's a very fascinating bankruptcy approximately this breed even if a lot of the subject material pertains to all ponies and may hence be a truly helpful consultant to somebody deliberating procuring a pony.
There are attention-grabbing anecdotes and references to the broader equestrian international that is a benchmark of the writer’s adventure. All in all, a very good creation to the concept that of recent pony possession and every thing that this may contain.
Covered during this book:
- What to buy
- the place to buy
- attempting ponies prior to purchase
- Bringing domestic your pony
- Grassland and stabling
- workout and ridden work
- taking good care of your horse
- day-by-day routine
- Weekly routine
- per month routine
- Minor ailments
.... and lots more and plenty more
By Gordon Wright,George H. Morris
•Tips on grooming
•Trotting, galloping, and cantering
•Caring for a horse in the course of illness
Whether you're a younger rider trying to examine the basics or a veritable expert trying to excellent your approach, Learning to experience, Hunt, and Show is an necessary consultant to all points of horsemanship.
By Priscilla Endicott,Denny Emerson
By Sue McDonnell
WHAT THE CRITICS ARE asserting
"A should have for any horse owner."
--Horse Care, October/November factor
"A reader-friendly layout makes it effortless to web page throughout the publication and fast concentrate on questions you've approximately your personal horse's behavior."
--Country and Coastal dwelling, November 2005
By Marie-paule Pons
By Klaus-Dieter Budras,W. O. Sack,Sabine Röck